Pages

Student's Profile


Student's Profile





C.A. Bindu Bansal 

C.A. Bindu Bansal is a practicing chartered accountant of Ambala working as a partner in M/s Jayant Bansal & Co., Ambala Cantt (a reputed CA firm and well known for its quality work in an around Ambala). She is also an active volunteer of Art of Living Organisation, Ambala. She is associated with the academy since 2008. She works with Oil Colors, soft pastels, mural art etc.


“I am a mother of two daughters, and I approached the academy to arrange drawing hobby classes for my kids. I was amazed by the art work and environment in the academy. Because of my own inclination and passion towards arts, I could not resist myself and  soon joined the academy with my daughters. We have tremendously improved ourselves under the excellent guidance of Shivani Maam, who is not only a good teacher and artist, but a superb human being too.”

My Art Work 










Humraj Singh


Humraj Singh, born on 4th August 1994 is a student of animation at Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC). He is a very brilliant art student who joined the academy in the year 2001. His areas of interest are pencil sketching, dry pastels, pencil colors and oil pastels etc.


“My academy is my second home. Under the active and motherly guidance of my guru, my mentor, my torch bearer, I came to know about my hidden artistic talents and qualities. Maam brought out my hidden talents and polished it. She has also helped me in choosing my career and shaping my future.”

 My Art Work




Nikita Aggarwal

Nikita Aggarwal, born on 23rd October 1990 has done Masters in Business Administration.  She has innate inclination towards creating artistic masterpieces by putting in it her heart and soul with full patience and dedication. She joined the academy in 2008. She works with oil pastel, oil colors, soft pastels etc.


“Like godly figure Shivani Maam came into my life and gave me that ambience and worthy guidance that not only brought my best side out but also amplified my art talent to many folds. I have not just learned art from her but she has also taught me rules on living the good life. She is a perfect example of an ideal guru”.


My Art Work









Sonali Rajvanshi

Sonali Rajvanshi born on 22 of October 2004 is a student of class 3 who is excellent in academics. Though fascinated by the art work in the academy, she was not confident to start experiencing herself with colors because of her absent thumb in her right hand. But there came a day when Madam Shivani Rajpal the mentor of the academy extended her hand of friendship and persuaded her towards making her first drawing, which got appreciation from everyone in the academy. She felt motivated to continue drawing with pastel crayons since then. 


“I love my Shivani Maam very much. She is very nice. I enjoy a lot in the academy with my sister Mitali”

My Art Work








Mitali Rajvanshi 

Mitali Rajvanshi born on 23 April 2002 is a student of class 6. She is a student in the academy since 2008. She was able to identify her hidden talents with her special and forever appreciable teacher and mentor Mrs. Shivani Rajpal. She works with soft pastels, dry pastels and oil pastels and wishes to further learn and practice sketching, acrylic painting, oil painting etc.


“My teacher is my sole inspiration and i really love the friendly and humble and divine aura of the academy and i wish to learn and be a part of the academy along with my studies for a long time. It was a wonderful experience for me to be a part of the first exhibition of the academy  as i was able to express mywork in public for the first time.”

My Art Work






Zeena Khanna born on 15th August 1982 is working as Art and Craft teacher in Govt. Middle School, Rajpura. She loves to work with oil colors and water colors. She is a mother of two kids and is associated with the academy since 2010.

“I joined Bharat Academy wonderful world of colors and learning art and got all support and blessings of my maam Mrs. Shivani Rajpal. Her love and way of teaching evolves me to take out all creativities and innovation. She is always there for all of us. I learn and enjoy here. Her words work as a magic to take more interest in our work. Our academy is world of excellent art.”



Anika Saxena

Anika Saxena born in year 2004 is as an outstanding student of Delhi Public School, Ambala.Grand Daughter of Sh. Harish Chander Saxena a Renowned Businessman of Ambala and  Daughter of Mrs. Shubhra Saxena Msc. Gold Medalist and Er. Amit Saxena, she is a very active child with high wits and presence of mind. She has a natural hand in drawing. She is a student in the Academy since 2012 and works with plastic crayons and oil pastels.  

“I Love to work in the academy with my loving teacher Shivani Maam She is very nice and helpful. Here I learned to concentrate and work diligently.”

My Art Work










Seema Jhamb

I Seema Jhamb a business woman working  as a director of R.S. Steelage Pvt. Ltd. with my husband Ravi Jhamb I was Born on 22nd march 1973, I completed  my studies as  a post graduate in English. I have two children.

 Due to Involvement  in business and family my hobby of sketching and painting just compiled to my rough pads. Five years back when I met Shivani mam for hobby classes for my kids I I got amazed when I saw  her tremendous  work . It was a great experience watching her playing with colours and  making great  paintings. I thought I met someone who can fill colours in my sketches. I started going to academy with both my kids  In her guidance and Motivation  today I am filling colours to my thoughts as well as I got a best friend also a  superb human being. Thank you  Shivani mam.


My work:









Navya Jhamb

I Navya Jhamb of 11 yrs studying in class 6th in chaman vatika school.I joined bharat academy five  years back. At that time I was not able to make good drawings. 

Here  with the help and guidance of mam I started making paintings with crayons, pencil colours and water colors.The atmosphere here is very friendly. Now I got feathers to my dreams. I got appreciation for my Paintings in school also. I am proud to really proud to be her student.


My work: 







Iknoor Singh

I am Iknoor Singh of Army Public School, Ambala Cantt. I was born on 7th Jan ,1998 and at present I am in 10th. 

Since I am born I had a great passion in drawing and painting. My this passion was extremly enhanced when I joined The Bharat Academy. 

The combination of music and brush makes the Academy the perfect place for artists. It is because of this academy and my Guru "Mrs Shivani Rajpal" that I have made myself a full fledged ARTIST. 


My Work





Shweta Jain

Shweta Jain born on 22nd October 1975 is a home maker married to Sh. Sunit Jain (a renowned businessman of Ambala). She is a graduate in science and fashion designing. She is associated with the Academy since 2008. She works with oil colors and water colors. 

“I had a keen interest in art & craft and drawing. But, involvement in children and family had detached me from my interest. Meeting Shivani Rajpal ji, again ignited my sleeping desire. Impressed by her work and nature I joined the academy and I am realizing my dreams again.”

My Art Work





Naman Jhamb

I  Naman Jhamb a student of class 11 in Chaman Vaitka school .As a student I always thought that in  a student’s life there  are only books that you have to study all day and there is no space for    hobbies, but  I was wrong  till  I joined Bharat academy five years back.. My life completely changed here.


My approach towards things, my handwriting, my concentration towards studies all the things suddenly improved a lot. That is all due to Shivani mam. She always encourages us and motivates us for doing things in a better way. now  I can paint my imagination to canvas.. I always being thankful to mam.

My Art Work



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: